Job Opportunity: Full-time & Part-time Music Therapist
Description: Applicants should be prepared to work with a diverse and dynamic caseload, which may include individuals of all ages, especially children. LIH primarily services individuals with mental health needs, developmental disabilities, and other neurologic impairments through the use of NMT. LIH is a growing private practice, which currently employs six MT-BCs and two administrative support personnel. This position will take over the current caseload of a full-time music therapist who is leaving her position at the end of August 2017.
Requirement: MT-BC credential (or within 1 month of hire), Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services License (WMTR), NMT (within 6 months of hire)
Preferred: Neurologic Music Therapist
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or Master's Equivalency
- MT-BC or eligible to take the CBMT exam by August 1, 2017.
- Valid driver's license with clean record.
- NMT or NMT Fellow (or willing to complete the NMT training within six-months of hire, or at soonest USA training).
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with children with developmental disabilities (desired).
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with teens and adults with mental health diagnoses (desired).
- Current WI DSPS License or completed application prior to August 1, 2017.
- Proficient typing, word processing skills, and excellent communication (written and verbal).
- Background check must be completed by LIH prior to final job offer.
Job opportunity: full time music therapist position with benefits.
Facility: OHP is an inpatient crisis adult mental health hospital. Position would require knowledge or previous work with the psychiatric population.
Requirements: certified MT-BC with bachelor's/master's degree in Music Therapy
Dublin Springs is a 72-bed mental health and addiction treatment center in Columbus, Ohio’s northwest section, offering highly specialized services for adults and their families. We provide treatment services to those suffering from the devastating effects of mental illness and/or addiction. We believe long-term recovery can be a reality.
Job Opportunity: PRN, Part-time, and Full-time Music Therapy positions